Our shop can perform maintenance or repair on your trailer, no matter the make, model, or size. We can fabricate and install upgrades – HiTie’s, awnings, electronic or hydraulic jacks, whatever your heart desires.
Our staff understands that we use our horse trailers to carry one of our most beloved treasures, our horses. You can count on us to perform quality work; we put the health and safety of you and your horses first.
Though horses will always be our first loves, we can also service your boat, RV, camper, utility, motorcycle, or any other type of trailer. If you can hitch it to your truck, we can probably work on it.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Annual Safety Inspections
- Preventive Maintenance
- Brake Adjustment, Repair, or Replacement
- Spray-In Floor Liners
- Suspension Repairs & Structural Repairs
- Jack & Jack Motors
- Coupler Replacements
- Tire Inspection & Replacement
- Major & Minor Body Repairs
- Complete Frame Rebuilds
- Frame Undercoating
- Awning Repair or Replacement
- Roof Seals & Repairs
- A/C Service & Replacement
- RV Services
- Horse Trailer Living Quarters Services
- Steel & Aluminum Welding
- Hitches and Brake Stop Installation
- Truck & Trailer Wiring / Brake Controllers
- Trailer Leveling
- Load Lights
- HiTie Installation
- Fabrication of Blanket Racks, Storage Racks, etc.
- Suspension and Structural Repairs
- Breakaway Systems
Onsite inspection and repair is available for some services.
Need a service you don’t see above? Want to set up an appointment or get a quote? Contact us today!
Please fill out the form at this link when dropping off a trailer: